Annual Membership Application
You can join Autism Calgary online by clicking here.
Why Join Autism Calgary?
- Officially become part of a growing community of individuals and families living with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in Calgary and area that support each other collectively
- You will receive email fan-outs with important Autism Calgary news and events.
- You have borrowing privileges with ACA’s extensive library – the largest Autism specific library in Canada!
- You can take your whole family to free swimming at Vecova’s warm pool on Sundays. This time is reserved solely for ACA members. Come and enjoy the pool and meet other families. (Not open on long weekends)
- Other social, educational and recreational opportunities for the entire family.
- Together we become not only the voice of Autism Spectrum Disorder, but a resource for the ASD community as a whole.
- Everyone can afford to be a member!
- Membership is free. Donations are always welcome.
Why Donate to Autism Calgary?
Your support contributes to:
- Increased public and professional awareness of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and related disorders
- Family support services which provide comfort and information to families living with ASD and related disorders, for children and adults.
- Education and awareness for school children, professionals and paraprofessionals.
- ACA bringing in guest speakers, offering recreation groups, holding special events and offering drop-in information and support meetings.
- Helping ACA speak for the needs of families and individuals with ASD.